Instructor 1 for Fire and Emergency ServicesPhillip Jose
Instructor 1 for Fire and Emergency Services
By Phil Jose
Read this book so YOU can start teaching classes in the fire service!
Instructor 1 for Fire and Emergency Services provides the information necessary to become certified as a Fire Instructor 1 according to the National Fire Protection Association's 1041 standards. It covers lesson plans, learning styles, how to construct a lecture, audiovisual equipment and classroom setup, mentoring, distance learning, and testing.
- Provides the information you need to become certified as a Fire Instructor 1
- Meets the requirements for Fire Instructor 1 in NFPA 1041: Standard for Fire and Emergency Service Instructor Professional Qualifications
- Points of Performance highlight effective teaching methods
- Provides sample lesson plans, skill sheets, and courses
- Builds a solid foundation for your fire service teaching career
- Number of Pages:
- Published Date: