Thank you for shopping at the Fire Engineering Books & Videos online store, where ordering is always fast and secure. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy a pleasant shopping experience.
If you experience any problems, please don't hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-752-9764.
Important information when placing orders:
Taxes: Local tax will be added to orders from customers in most states. All sales are presumed to be subject to tax unless a properly completed exemption form has been provided.
Please email your tax exempt/resale certificate to email@example.com, and add a NOTE to your order before submitting. ex: TAX EXEMPT #12-3456789
- All shipping is done in terms of Business Days. Business days are defined as Monday - Thursday (excluding holidays).
- Our hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm CST/CDT.
- Orders with Ground shipping may take up to 2 business days to process and ship from our warehouse (excluding holidays).
- Overnight or 2-Day shipping
- Order must be placed by 12 p.m. Central Time Monday - Thursday to be shipped the same business day (excluding holidays).
- Orders placed after 12 p.m. or on weekends will ship the following business day.
- Phone number is required on Overnight/2-day orders.
- Fire Engineering Books & Videos online store will only quote shipping and accept orders weighing less than 150 lb. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-752-9764 to place your order and obtain a shipping quote for any orders exceeding 150 lbs.
- Delays in delivery can occur due to inclement weather which is beyond our control. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these rare instances.
- Rate Calculation - Rates are calculated by weight and ship-to location. To get a rate quote, add items to your shopping bag and view your cart. Inside your cart select Estimate Shipping and Tax, fill in the Country, State, and Zip, then click Estimate Shipping and Tax. Shipping rates calculated and charged by Fire Engineering Books & Videos online store are exactly what we pay. Rates do not include duties, taxes, customs broker, or other fees associated with Canada or International shipments. The receiver/ purchaser is responsible to pay all import duties, taxes, customs broker or other fees associated.
- Free Shipping - Free ground shipping (when applicable) applies to the Contiguous (lower 48) United States. Not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
Delivery options and transit times within the United States:
- Ground (1-6 business day) * Ground shipping is not available outside the Contiguous United States*
- 2nd Day (2 business days)
- Standard Overnight (1 business day, delivery by 3 p.m. to most addresses, and by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.)
- Priority Overnight (1 business day, delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses, delivery by 5 p.m. to remote areas.)
International delivery options and transit times outside the United States:
- International Economy (Delivery in 4 to 6 business days)
- International Priority (Delivery in 1 to 3 business days)
(Transit times do not include customs or broker delays that can occur when being exported from the United States or imported into the delivery Country)Return Policy
(*Note. Resellers CLICK HERE for return policy and information)
Non-resale Customers enjoy a 15-day no-risk examination period for all printed products by Fire Engineering Books & Videos. If you are not 100% satisfied with any of these products, you may return them for a full refund provided:
- You obtain a return authorization number by calling 1.800.752.9764 or +1.918.831.9421. The return authorization must appear on or near the shipping label or the shipment will be refused and returned at your expense.
- The product is in like-new, resalable condition.
- A copy of the invoice or packing slip is included.
- A copy of the RMA authorization document is included
- The product is received or the appropriate office is notified of your return shipment within 30 days of the invoice date.
- The product is not in electronic format.
Please re-package products with care to ensure against damage and ship via any carrier which can provide a proof of delivery (UPS, FedEx, RPS, etc.) using the convenient label provided on the packing slip. Customer pays freight.
Bookstores: Please contact email@example.com for details on return policies.
Video/Software: All diskettes and CD ROM products in this catalog are for use with IBM or compatible personal computers unless noted. All data diskettes are in Microsoft Excel v. 5.0 or Lotus 123 v. 2.0 unless otherwise indicated. Purchasers must have their own copy of Excel or Lotus 123 to use these diskettes. Software prices are for a single user workstation license. Call for multiple users license prices. Due to the nature of the product, no returns can be accepted. Please indicate which format and broadcast system you prefer. FEBV can provide programs compatible with most broadcast systems.
Payment Terms: All orders are subject to acceptance by the Publisher. Credit orders from new customers and accounts in good standing may be accepted based on 30-day payment terms. All orders must be made in U.S. dollars by a check or money order drawn against a U.S. bank. Clarion Events dba Fire Engineering Books & Videos is not responsible for any errors or omissions on its online store. Prices and shipping charges are subject to change without notice.